Instructions for ETT Members
- Please submit the form as soon as possible. The final deadline to receive forms is Friday, October 27.
- You may claim mileage at $0.61 per km. This is above and beyond your daily commute. If you are coming directly from work/school, then you may record the distance travelled from work to Meridian Hall plus the distance from Meridian Hall to home, minus the distance from work to home.
- Distance from Work to Meridian Hall + Distance from Meridian Hall to Home – Distance from Work to Home
- Parking – You will need to obtain a receipt which will be sent in with the form and simply record the amount on the page.
- TTC – if you travelled by TTC, then you may claim the fare ($3.25 per trip — $6.50 in total)
- Dependent care – the form needs to be filled out and signed by the caregiver in lieu of a receipt.
- Receipts are required for costs above $10.
- Please email completed, signed forms and receipts to the Treasurer at email@example.com