If you have been selected to contribute to this project, please complete the form below. Be sure to review the instructions prior to filming your video clip.
- Please only select and say one line from the Top 10 List of Reasons below.
- Film yourself speaking the line using your smartphone in portrait (vertical) orientation
- Wear your Red for Ed shirt. If you don’t have a Red for Ed shirt, a regular red shirt will work too
- Find a background that will give the best presentation of you (i.e. good lighting, no noise or distractions, etc.)
- Once you have recorded your video clip, please click here to email it to ETT Communications staff. You can also upload the file to this Google Drive folder (sign-in to Google required)
Each Member must select only one of the following lines to record:
- A strong Yes is the key source of bargaining power. Without it, the other side has no reason to seriously negotiate any of the issues you desperately want improved.
- Despite more than a year of bargaining, this Government hasn’t budged. Seeing all of us stepping it up in massive numbers pressures them to move.
- We’re living every day with the impact of an underfunded, under-resourced status quo and it’s not fair
- My students and I deserve and need so much better
- I want to stop hybrid; strips to our sick leave, health benefits and professional judgment; 4 more years of below inflation paltry 1.25% wage increases
- After years of trying to make it work with less and less, Enough is Enough!
- Now is our time to collectively fight!
Make your selection using the form below…