Steward Training – November 27 or November 30th,
Full day; you will be released.
The role you play as Stewards is vital to building your Union strong. You and your colleagues’ power to win what you need for a strong public education system, for the schools your students deserve and the working conditions to make this happen, is directly connected to how organized we are school by school—especially in this round of central and local bargaining.
To ensure you have the knowledge and resources to support you and your colleagues, to protect and defend your rights, and win the improvements you need, please register for one of the Steward Training dates/locations offered.
Registration is now closed.
- Register for only one of the two dates/locations on the following form
- November 27, 2023: East Parkview Manor, 55 Barbara Greene Road
- November 30, 2023: SouthWest Old Mill, 21 Old Mill Road
- One Steward representative per school
- For any accommodation requests, please click here to download the fillable PDF form
Training Day Schedule
- 8:15 am: Registration and light breakfast
- 9:00 am: Start Time
- Lunch provided
- End Time: 3:30 pm