ETT is holding a virtual General Meeting on Thursday, January 26, 2023 from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. (Date change.)
Agenda items will include:
- Call to Order
- ETFO Human Rights Statement/Land Acknowledgement
- Approval of Minutes (December 20, 2022)
- Approval of the Agenda
- President’s Report
- ETT Motions to ETFO Annual Meeting
- Delegates, ETFO Annual Meeting
- Chief Negotiator’s Report
- *Members’ Items
A complete agenda, including motions, will be sent to all registered members prior to the event.
*Members have the right to place items on the agenda. Items should be forwarded to Darlene Dimock, Office Manager, at email@example.com by 4:00 p.m., on Tuesday, January 24, 2023 for inclusion on the published agenda. Motions from the floor may be limited due to the technical nature of screening and providing motions to voting members during a virtual meeting.
Registered participants will receive an email with a link prior to the meeting with which to join the virtual General Meeting at 5:00 p.m.
This will be sent on the morning of January 26. Please check your spam/junk mail as well for this.
NOTE when registering through ETT MemberHub make sure to update your “My Profile” with the following:
- worksite field
- secondary email (If a personal email has not been added to your MemberHub profile, registration information will be sent to your new @ettmember.ca primary email accessible through “My member mail” in your MemberHub.)
- accommodations and/or dietary restrictions
(Registration closes January 26, 2023—9:00 a.m.)
Registration is now closed.