On March 7, 2022 from 5:00 p.m.–7:00 p.m., the Elementary Teachers of Toronto Political Action/Public Education (PA/PE) committee invites you to our Electoral Readiness workshop where we will:
- Outline ETT’s electoral strategy; and
- Share skills to get ready to stop the Ford government.
On June 2, 2022, in less than 99 days, you and millions of Ontarians will be returning to the voting booth to vote in the Ontario provincial elections. This is one of the most important elections in our lifetimes. The last four years has seen unrelenting attacks on you and your families, and our students and schools. The Ford government has:
- increased class sizes; and
- forced you out on strike; and
- sent you into schools at the height of COVID-19 into crumbling building with inadequate PPE and ventilation; and
- cut billions of dollars from public education.
Whomever wins the 2022 provincial elections will negotiate your next collective agreement. The stakes could not be higher.
Let’s organize. Let’s mobilize. Let’s beat Doug Ford and his government.
Registration closes March 6, 2022 at 11:59 p.m.
Registration is now closed.